2022 6th International Conference on
Energy, Environment and Resources
- Submission: Mar. 20, 2022
- Notification: 20-40 days after the submission
- Publication: 15-20 days after the final edition
- Conference: May 28-30, 2022
- ICEER2022 Call for PapersJan. 5, 2022
- Welcome to Join the Program CommitteeJan. 5, 2022
- Notice of the Change of the Conference NameJan. 5, 2022
- ICEENR2021 Was Successfully Held During May 27-29, 2021 Wuhan, ChinaJun. 4, 2021
2022 6th International Conference on Energy, Environment and Resources (ICEER2022) (formerly known as 2022 6th International Conference on Energy, Environment and Natural Resources) is an optimal platform for academic communications, exchange of ideas and inspirations between specialists and scholars in the fields of energy, environment and resources.
2022 6th International Conference on Energy, Environment and Resources (ICEER2022) will be held in Suzhou, China during May 28-30, 2022. Suzhou, formerly romanized as Soochow, is a major city located in southeastern Jiangsu Province of East China, about 100 km northwest of Shanghai. It is a major economic center and focal point of trade and commerce, and the second largest city in the province after its capital Nanjing. The city is divided by the Beijing-Hangzhou Grand Canal from north to south. Since 42% area of the city is covered by water, including a vast number of ponds and streams, it is praised as the 'Venice of the Orient'.
2022 6th International Conference on Energy, Environment and Resources (ICEER2022) accepts original and unpublished papers.
• Both Full paper and Abstract are welcomed.
• Papers submitted to the conference should be written in English or Chinese.
If full papers are accepted in the conference, they will be published online respectively in one of the following journals according to the themes. The publication date will be 15-20 days after the final proofs are received.
The following journals of Science Publishing Group have been indexed and abstracted by CNKI (中国知网), WorldCat, CrossRef, Electronic Journals Library, Zeitschriftendatenbank, EZB, ResearchBib, Polish Scholarly Bibliography, Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin, etc.